Made With You in Mind
Brave Writer® 101: Guided Writing Process comes to the rescue when
- Your child hates writing
- You are at a loss for how to help them
- Your child shows promise but you are stuck
- Both of you avoid writing like the plague
- You don’t have a method for writing instruction
We have experience with it all. We can show you how to be your children’s trusted partner and ally in the writing process—regardless of skill level, motivation level, or your personal aptitude for writing.
Here’s what you get from the Brave Writer® experience:
- Accountability. Supportive instructors who show up every day and guide you through the process.
- Companionship. Meet other parents working through many of the same struggles.
- Practical steps for change. We teach you our manageable steps and tools!
- Start to finish. Begin at zero and wind up with a truly enjoyable piece of writing. (Yes, finally!)
- Reproducible results. Our approach is meant to be used again and again. You’re set up for life!
- Individual support. Got a unique situation? Our coaches are here to chat. ;-)
Note: If you have already worked through Growing Brave Writers independently, you will not find new material in this class. You will find help, answers to questions, specific insight into your child's process, personal input from a talented instructor, and the gentle accountability of due dates.
If you own Growing Brave Writers and have not successfully managed to execute it, then Brave Writer® 101: Guided Writing Process will provide you with the structure, support, and modeling you seek.
Wait, this is a parent class?
Traditional approaches to writing would have you hand your children a book and assignments and—poof!—they’re independently writing. The truth is, no one writes in an isolation booth.
Every writer needs a partner at every level—even professional writers!
Brave Writer® cares about making YOU an effective writing coach for your kids. You will enroll with one or more kids to gain these coaching skills under the supervision of our trained instructors.