Made With You in Mind
We add enchantment to even the most traditional subjects. Often when it comes to teaching grammar, we stick hard and fast by the rules. (And the workbooks.)
In fact, we’ve been so ingrained with the rule-based system that we don’t even know HOW to play with grammar anymore.
What happens when we explore verbs, nouns, and adjectives in the context of how we actually use them?
We’ll show you!
Families come to us for a playful connection to organic learning.
- Instead of sentence diagramming, we play!
- Words spring to life in fresh ways, making kids curious
- Kids discover relationships between words that make the ‘rules’ true
Kids are stronger in grammar when they understand how words work, instead of memorizing rules.
Yes, you are enrolled in this class!
The best part?
Groovy Grammar Workshop is a family class.
- One fixed price for the whole family. No extras, no fees.
- You and all of your kids are registered! (Even your spouse if they want!)
- Grammar is done for all your kids for this year in one shot.
Activities are done all together as a family, then you, the parent, check in with our writing coach at your convenience.
Independent teens (13-14 years old) who are ready to read the material and engage in writing activities on their own are welcome to post separately in class.
There’s no doubt your kids will benefit from developing a healthy and playful relationship with grammar.
The biggest surprise for parents is that this experience is so transformative for you, too!