Class Registration Help
Summer/Fall 2019 Registration opens June 3, 2019 at 12 PM Eastern
Attention: Classes Fill Quickly
The classes in Summer/Fall Session that fill the most quickly are:
- Expository Essay
- Essay Prep: Reading the Essay
- The Writer's Jungle Online
- MLA Research Essay
- Fan Fiction
Class registration stays open until classes are full (we note when classes fill on the registration form).
To learn more about how online classes work, read our online classes description.
Be sure to read the Guidelines for Registration below.
If you're traveling and have no access to the Internet, ask a friend to register for you.
Your registration is not complete until we receive payment, and your spot is not secure without payment.
Guidelines for Registration #
How to Register #
- Go to the Course Registration page.
- Select a class and the number of students registering for that class. Click “Add another class” to register for a second class or “Continue to next step” to proceed.
- Enter your most frequently used email address. Use the same email address for all subsequent registrations.
- Do not enter a child's name and email address to register for a class. You will add your children’s details to their classes via special email link after registration is complete.
- Tuition is due at the time of registration. Pay using a credit card.
- Charter School Payments: If paying with charter school funds, select “charter school” and include the name of the charter school in “comments.”
- Print your registration page for your records (and/or for your charter school, if needed).
To Complete Enrollment #
Your registration is confirmed and seats reserved when paid in full, or you have submitted a request for a purchase order from your charter school.
Adding your children to their classes
A confirmation email will prompt you to log into the classroom and create student profiles for each child enrolled in a class.
Classes with overlapping dates
Please do not enroll children in more than one class with overlapping dates.
Travel during class
Do not miss more than 3-4 consecutive days of any class. If you go out of town, you will need to evaluate whether or not you'll have consistent Internet access AND the time/motivation to do the work. Take into consideration the motivation of the student (not just your motivation). We will not move you to a new session or refund tuition if travel made participation too difficult.
We do observe the specified age range for classes without special permission from the staff. Contact Kirsten if you need special permission.
Read about how we run our online classes and test drive our classroom.
Tuition Payment Information #
Tuition may be paid using a credit card at check out.
Tuition is due one week before the class start date.
Two receipts will be emailed to you: one confirming your class registrations, and one confirming payment.
You are completely enrolled in a Brave Writer Class once you have completed the registration form AND have paid tuition in full or submitted a purchase order from your charter school.
Cancellation Policy #
Conditions for canceling registration or withdrawing from class
There are no refunds for any reason once class begins.
The refund schedule is as follows (charter schools are also subject to this refund schedule):
- Between enrollment and two weeks before class begins: 100% minus service charge of $25.00 per class per student.
- Two weeks before class begins: 50% of tuition minus the $25.00 service charge per student.
- After class begins, no refunds or transfers for any reason.
Contact Brave Writer with any questions.