Want to know the top skill for College Prep Writers? Answer: Conversation!
Teens are great at talking your ear off which turns out to be a great head start in their academic careers.
These writers will:
- read a wide variety of literature and nonfiction
- write about what they read with insight
- get to know the experts in various subject areas
- identify themes and trends
- join an ongoing conversation in a specific field
- discover the power of research based writing
College Prep Writers (15-18) are ready to become participants in the ongoing story of a subject area of choice. They learn how to research, paraphrase, and cite experts, while examining ideas using critical thinking.
Our online class offerings are especially helpful to the College Prep Writer and the Slingshot offers a powerful course in literature.