For ages 5–7: Works great for all pre-readers.
Grab your books and pencils! The Quill is our brand new, revolutionary product that puts joy at the center of reading, writing, and math for the youngest crowd.
Our year-long program is delivered in 10 month-long lesson plans, released one month at a time.
Each handbook explores essential reading, handwriting, and math skills through a theme:
- wordless picture books
- riddles and jokes
- wild animals
. . . and more!
Lay a great foundation in reading, writing, and math now!
Lead your child into literacy of all kinds:
- Identifying letters and punctuation
- Differentiating between upper and lowercase alphabets, in various fonts
- Interpreting symbols and images
- Applying mathematical concepts: numbers, proportion, scale, measurement, and shapes
- Deciphering illustrations and images
- Understanding emotions and body language
- Practicing handwriting and pencil management
- Developing a rich vocabulary in specific language domains
- Exploring literary devices
- Plus: oodles of games and activities
Turn pre-literacy into play!
The Quill* is delivered to your Brave Writer online account once per month on the 15th (starting in July). Each handbook is four-color, about 25-30 pages, is a non-consumable PDF, and can be used with multiple children in your family (no need to purchase additional copies).
*The Quill is not a phonics, handwriting, or arithmetic program. It is a pre-literacy program that makes learning to read, handwrite, and apply mathematical concepts easier.