How to Add Audio to Your Class
Here's a short video to show you how to use audio tracks in a class.
Got a reluctant or challenged reader? A lot of classroom reading might have been a deterrent in the past.
Now you can upgrade the classroom experience so your students can LISTEN to the class assignments and readings instead. Or they may like doing a combination of reading and listening—an effective way to grow both skills.
Listening to audio while reading benefits:
- fluency skills,
- and tone.
More choices. More support. More ways to learn.
Here's how it works:
1. Add "Audio Tracks" at checkout when you register for a class. Available as an add-on for $49.
2. Log in to the classroom.
3. Click on "Audio Tracks" to listen to any class post as you read!
Audio Tracks Currently Available for: #
- Essay Prep: Dynamic Thinking
- Middle School Writing: Nonfiction Projects
- Middle School Writing: Passion Projects
- Passion for Fiction